About YOUR Military and Veterans Affairs Team
What does YOUR Military and Veterans Affairs (MVA) Team provide?
We are proud to welcome all of our veterans, currently serving members of the U.S. Armed Forces and their dependents to HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College. Available on every HACC campus, our offices will:
- Help you figure out how to use your military education benefits
- Provide assistance with Federal Tuition Assistance (FTA) benefits
- Assist with Educational Assistance Program (EAP & MFEP – National Guard) benefits
- Work with you to find additional resources
We are also a proud partner of the Community College of the Air Force. All of our MVA staff are veterans or currently serving members of the Armed Forces.
Additionally, we are working to have a Student Veterans of America Chapter creating a group that ensures that student veterans and military-connected students achieve their greatest potential. Join SVA today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer 2023 Office Hours (May 15 - Aug. 18, 2023)
Regular Fall/Spring Office Hours
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. (remote only)
We have regular campus representation at the
- HACC-Harrisburg Campus - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday
- HACC-Gettysburg Campus - 3rd Monday of each month
- HACC-Lancaster Campus - Mondays
- HACC-Lebanon Campus - 2nd Tuesday of each month
- HACC-York Campus - Wednesdays
Please contact us via phone at 717-780-2331 or via e-mail email@example.com to schedule an appointment at any of our campuses.
Remote appointments may also be available via ZOOM.
Proudly YOURS, we are here to answer your questions and help you get started.