HACC’s Advising Department wants to see you... in person or online!
Any advising help you would receive in-person can be done via Remote Advising.
You can drop-in to see an advisor or schedule an appointment with an advisor.
Remote Drop-in Advising Sessions
- Remote Drop-in Advising:
- Is very similar to in-person drop-in advising.
- Can be held via Phone or Zoom (available in single sign on).
- Are 15-minute advising sessions to answer quick questions you may have.
- When can I Drop-in?
- Mondays 1 – 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays 9 a.m. – noon; 1 – 6 p.m.
- Fridays 9 a.m. – noon
- To join Drop-in Advising:
- or call 1-646-876-9923 meeting ID 934-5590-1953
Remote Scheduled Advising Appointments
- Scheduled Appointments
- Are very similar to how in-person scheduled advising appointments.
- Can be held via Zoom or phone.
- Are specialized, individualized advising to provide students with detailed assistance.
- When can I schedule an advising appointment?
- Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – noon; 1- 6 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. – noon; 1 - 4:30 p.m.
- To schedule an advising appointment, please call or email:
Academic Advising Services
Advisors can provide guidance, support and assistance with:
- Academic goalsetting and planning
- Career exploration and academic program selection
- College and life balance
- College success skills development
- Information to community resources for food, shelter, etc.
- Transfer exploration and decisions