Harrisburg Area Community College has partnered with BankMobile Disbursements, a refund management company, to deliver your financial aid refund. BankMobile is committed to delivering 100% of your refund at no cost, providing students with clear choices and offering great customer service.
Why should I participate?
Harrisburg Area Community College and BankMobile Disbursements have the same goal: putting students first. Choices include an electronic deposit to another account or electronic deposit to BankMobile Vibe, a digital-only, FDIC insured non-interest bearing checking account designed specifically for students* with access to 55,000 fee-free Allpoint® ATMs, money management tools and a one-of-a-kind recognition program.
How do I participate?
Look for your Refund Selection Kit. It will arrive in a bright green envelope and contain your Personal Code. In addition to the Refund Selection Kit, you will also receive an email from BankMobile containing your personal code. Once you have your code, follow these easy steps:
- VISIT refundselection.com
- ENTER your unique Personal Code from the green envelope or email
- SELECT how you’d like to receive your money
Is the debit card a credit card?
If, during the selection of your refund choice, you choose the BankMobile Vibe checking account, BankMobile will provide you with a debit card (not a credit card!) you can use to access your account and make purchases wherever Mastercard is accepted.
Am I eligible to receive refunds electronically?
You are not eligible to receive refunds electronically if you are a:
- Guest student
- F-1 student
- College in the High School student
- Provisional admit student
- Dual enrollment student
What are my refund options?
When it comes to deciding how to get your money, you deserve choices. Your choices include:
- DEPOSIT TO AN EXISITING ACCOUNT – Money is transferred to an existing account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1 – 2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
- DEPOSIT TO A BANKMOBILE VIBE CHECKING ACCOUNT – If you open a BankMobile Vibe checking account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school.
Are there fees associated with the debit card?
If you select the BankMobile Vibe account as your refund method, you are agreeing to a banking financial relationship with BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank. This is a checking account with debit card capabilities. Certain fees apply. Visit BankMobile Vibe to learn how to use the BankMobile Vibe account for free.
I lost my card. Can I get a new one?
BankMobile charges a $10 replacement card fee. The fee is due at the time of re-ordering an active card.
Please follow the direction located at BankMobile Vibe.
How can I get my refund more quickly?
Verify and update your information. This includes your address, phone number and e-mail.
Where can I get more information?
To view our institution's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank, click here.