The Alumni College Card is available to alumni for a $25 annual membership.
In response to the ongoing public health issues surrounding the coronavirus and to do our part in preventing its spread, HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, has closed its campuses until at least Aug. 17, 2020. Remote instruction and services are being provided for our students. Please note that any on-campus facilities or services will not be available until campuses reopen. For more information related to HACC’s coronavirus precautions, please visit hacc.edu/coronavirus.
The card comes with these benefits:
- A $5 discount on a one-hour Swedish massage at HACC's Massage Therapy Studio
- A 10% discount (excluding alcohol) on your bill at Bricco, Harrisburg's premier restaurant, and its nearby bakery, Ciao
- A 10% discount on products (including desktop and laptop computers) and services provided by Eagle Secure Solutions, a computer-consulting firm in Lebanon
- A 10% discount with Day Translations, which offers interpreting services. Email discount code ‘Hacc.edu10’ to email@example.com.
- A 10% discount on language, interpretation and translation services from Tomedes. Use code AWESOMETOM for a 10% discount on language, interpretation and translation services from https://www.tomedes.com/
- A 10% off every purchase made Locklizard Safeguard and Safeguard Enterprise. Quote EDUOFF10 for your unique purchase link for online payments. If purchasing by phone or email, mention EDUOFF10 in your communication.
- A 15% discount on clothing and gift items at all HACC bookstores
- A 20% discount with TransUnion SmartMove, an online tenant screening service that allows renters to submit all necessary information to property owners in a safe and secure manner. It can be used by tenants or property owners and has no impact on credit score. Discount code: HACCsave20.
- A 25% discount with HealthLabs on all lab testing at any of their over 4,000 lab facilities nationwide. Call 800-579-3914 with the ‘HACCALUMNI’ code.
- A $20 discount on a lawn-care service with LawnStarter. In minutes, you can schedule service online, and a top-rated lawn-care professional will work magic on your lawn. Sign up online and use the code college20 at checkout.
- Access to Career Services programs and events, including HACC's online job search service, College Central Network
- Discounts on events held at various HACC campuses, including programs held at the Rose Lehrman Arts Center
- Insurance discounts available through Advanced Insurance Solutions (AIS), an alumni-owned company. Request a quote by visiting the AIS website or call 800-GOOD-ADVICE.
- Library book-checking privileges, including inter-library loan access between HACC campus libraries
- Use of the gym, tennis courts and swimming pool at the J.W. Evans Physical Education Center at HACC’s Harrisburg Campus and the exercise facilities at HACC’s Lancaster Campus
To complete an application, please follow the link below. Applications and payments are only accepted online. Your application will be reviewed within three business days. Upon approval of the application, one membership card will be mailed to the address provided within five to seven business days. If you do not receive a card within two weeks of application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
If your company is interested in adding a benefit, please complete a proposal application. Thank you.