Show we are #HACCtogether!
Please submit your testimonial, photo or video by May 5, and you may win a $100 gift card!
We are so proud of how you are making your way during these unprecedented times. Even in this “new normal,” you press on!
Some HACC students are struggling during this time and could use your help and encouragement.
HACC is developing content to show students that even in these unprecedented times, you can achieve YOUR dreams at HACC.
We are looking for written testimonials, photos and/or videos (30 seconds or less) that show HACC students and employees:
- Working and studying in their new workspace (for example, at your kitchen table, on your couch)
- Interacting with a professor or advisor via Zoom on a computer or other device
- Participating in a virtual student activity
- Working and studying with their new “classmates” or “coworkers” (for example, kids and pets).
- Working on projects at home that involve more than the computer (for example, 3D printer, science projects and a plumbing class helping a student fix their sink)
- Holding up inspirational or supportive signs
- Sharing tips on making your “new normal” work for you
- Sharing inspirational thoughts and tips for others who are struggling
Please only include what you’re comfortable sharing publicly in your photo or video (for example, background in your home, child, pet). Please note that everyone included in the photo or video will need to submit a release form.
Students who submit a written testimonial, photo and/or video will be entered into a drawing for one of five $100 Visa gift cards!*
Please complete the form below by May 8 to be entered in the drawing and considered for one of our projects!
*You cannot be employed by HACC and receive a gift card.