e2Campus /HACC's emergency alert system
Please sign up for e2Campus, HACC's free, collegewide alert system.
Signing up for e2Campus is the smart thing to do:
- With e2Campus, you’ll be informed quickly when the College has immediate announcements, such as weather-related closings, delays, cancelations or emergencies.
- Please note: The College will not be using e2Campus to announce inclement weather-related campus closures during the COVID-19 pandemic. Only students and employees in approved on-campus courses and labs will be affected. All other remote work, remote instruction and virtual learning courses will continue as scheduled. Please visit hacc.edu/Weather for detailed instructions on how we will communicate to the students and employees approved to be on campus.
- The College has no control over the timeliness of announcements released by TV or radio. However, we can ensure that students and employees are notified quickly through e2Campus alerts and the HACC website – the communication methods we do control.
- It is easy to sign up for e2Campus that will send you a text message on your mobile device and/or an email. After you sign up, you’ll receive an email requesting that you validate the number of your mobile device and/or email address after you have registered. You must take this step in order to receive alerts.
- If you have Walmart’s Straight Talk, choose “other” when prompted to name a carrier.
Please click on the icons on the right for more information about e2Campus.
Where do I login if I already have an account?
Login to e2Campus here!
How do I sign up for e2Campus?
Sign up now! Read and follow these directions.
Where do I find additional information?
See frequently asked questions.
Are you having problems creating an account or logging in?
Get e2Campus support here!
Where do I find weather information?
Get the latest weather information here!