e2Campus /HACC's emergency alert system
Please sign up for e2Campus, HACC's free, collegewide alert system.
Signing up for e2Campus is the smart and easy thing to do:
- With e2Campus, you’ll be informed quickly when the College has immediate announcements, such as weather-related closings, delays, cancelations or emergencies.
- Update: The College will use e2Campus to announce inclement weather-related campus closures. Please visit hacc.edu/Weather for more information.
- You will receive a text message and/or an email.
- After you sign up, you’ll receive an email requesting that you validate the number of your mobile device and/or email address. You must take this step in order to receive alerts.
- If you have Walmart’s Straight Talk, choose “other” when prompted to name a carrier.
Please click on the icons on the right for more information about e2Campus.
Where do I login if I already have an account?
Login to e2Campus here!
How do I sign up for e2Campus?
Sign up now! Read and follow these directions.
Where do I find additional information?
See frequently asked questions.
Are you having problems creating an account or logging in?
Get e2Campus support here!
Where do I find weather information?
Get the latest weather information here!