HACC's Lebanon Campus Test Center
The Test Center at HACC's Lebanon Campus:
- Performs placement testing for incoming students.
- Assists in the testing for College in the High School and Dual Enrollment students.
- Works with the online learning in administering tests for virtual students.
- Offers CLEP testing and proctored testing for students in other institutions by appointment. Fees may be involved for those tests.
- Offers academic make-up exams through arrangement with their faculty members.
You MUST bring official photo ID!
Please note that we reserve the right not to test if we cannot meet scheduling and/or technology requirements.
If you have received an acceptance letter, call 717-270-4222 for an appointment for placement testing. Please know that at the Lebanon Campus you must complete placements before attending New Student Registration/Orientation.
Special testing arrangements that require accommodations should be made in advance by calling 717-270-6333 or 717-270-6334.
What are the hours of the test center?
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - noon
Monday and Thursday 1 - 3 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday 1 - 8 p.m. (only evening hours for testing)
Where is the test center located?
Second floor, Room 220.
For information regarding outside university, CLEP, or TEAS testing, contact 717-270-6334.
If you are interested in finding out more about virtual exams for an online course, refer to online student testing on the main HACC webpage. For expedient service and scheduling an appointment for a virtual exam on a computer, see RegiBlast or phone us directly at 717-270-6334.