HACC Students

Financial Information

Studying in the U.S. can be difficult to finance. In comparison with many other countries, education in the U.S. is very expensive. The cost of living can also be higher than in other parts of the world. 

Typically, students and their families must pay for all education costs. Learn about how to pay for your education in the U.S.


Am I eligible for federal or state financial aid?

F-1 international students are not eligible for any federal or state financial aid. 


Am I eligible for loans or scholarships?

You may be eligible for loans and scholarships.

Below is information on loans and scholarships available to international students.



Many U.S. lenders require you to be a U.S. citizen or have a permanent resident co-signer. A co-signer is someone who will be responsible for paying your loan if you do not fulfill your obligation.

Visit the following sites for more information on loans:



Always read scholarship requirements carefully. Make sure the scholarship does not require you to be a PA or U.S. resident.

Visit the following sites for more information on scholarships: