Sharing your time and talents with HACC is a great way to stay connected with your HACC family.
- Alumni Ambassador Network - Assist the College in recruitment, marketing, Career Services, scholarship review or special event activities (such as volunteering at Commencement). Please volunteer to join the ambassador network through our online form. Each fall and spring, we welcome new graduates to the alumni family by handing out free T-shirts at Commencement. To volunteer, please complete the form below.
- College Advisory Boards - Lend your professional perspective to one of the many boards providing guidance and feedback to College programs and campuses. Please volunteer through our online form.
- HACC Foundation Alumni Committee - Help to raise funds to support students.
Volunteer at HACC Commencement Ceremonies
Join in the excitement! Each spring and fall, we proudly welcome new graduates to the alumni family. Volunteers are invited to (1) greet graduates and their guests before the Commencement ceremonies begin and (2) congratulate the graduates and hand out HACC T-shirts at the conclusion of the Commencement ceremonies.
The dates, times and locations of the ceremonies are located online:
To greet graduates and their guests, please arrive by 5 p.m. at the Alumni Association table (which will be located in the lobby).
To congratulate the graduates and hand out HACC T-shirts, please arrive by 7 p.m. at the Alumni Association table (which will be located in the lobby).
The deadlines to volunteer for the ceremonies are:
- Spring Commencement ceremony: May 1
- Fall Commencement ceremony: Dec. 1
Please complete the following information to volunteer. You will receive a reminder email with additional information at least one week before the Commencement ceremony. Thank you!
* Required fields